Yahoo mail has been one of the biggest mailing platforms. Yahoo Email Account over the years has been the most popular mailing service preferred by individual and business group of organizations throughout the world. It is one of the safest ways to communicate with all of your friends far away from you.
Yahoo.com serves more than 800 million active users per month. Though anyone can visit Yahoo.com, only users with yahoo account can take full advantage of its features. Upon signing up on yahoo account, you gain access to a massive online community while simultaneously obtaining free emails. Once you have a yahoo account you can customize your homepage with customizable content.
How to sign up in Yahoo?
1. Go to any of the browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari. Type “www.yahoo.com” in the address bar or you can just click on the given link. This shall open the yahoo home page on your screen.
2. Now click on the “Sign in” button on the top left corner of your screen. Or, you can click on the “Mail” button next to it.
3. You’ll be redirected to a new screen. Look at the bottom of the screen for the “Create an account” link and click on it to proceed.
4. Fill up the form with all the information asked. You’ll be asked to provide some basic personal information like your name, gender, phone number and date of birth.
Pick a Yahoo username (followed by “@yahoo.com”, which will serve as your email address) and a password. Here, your password must be between 8 to 32 characters containing uppercase and lowercase letters and at least one number.
The phone number you provide is used for the verification process. So, it will be good to provide the number that you carry recently. This number is further used to recover your login credentials (password) in case you forget them.
5. Click on “Continue”. After you’re sure that all the filled information is fully correct.
After you click on Continue you will be taken to the verification process screen where you see the number you entered in the previous form.
6. Now you have to click on “Text me a verification code” button.
Yahoo will send you a text message with code on your verified number. The process might take a few seconds to complete.
7. Once you receive your verification code, click on the “Continue” button. You will see a “Congratulations” message on your screen.
Watch this Video Guide for learning to Create Yahoo Account:
Now you are all done. You have successfully created your new account on Yahoo.
Now you’ll be taken to your account home page, from where you can access your email account, update the profile and browse a personalized collection of headlines and information from the web.
You can see the mail option link on the top right corner of your screen. By clicking here, you can access your Yahoo mail.
To update your profile, click on the profile icon with your name link. You can update your profile picture, add more information like as in your other social media accounts from here. Read the Yahoo Beginner’s Guide article on this website for learning all basics to use Yahoo.
Yahoo Login | Signing In to Yahoo Account?
Well, I guess after reading the above-mentioned steps it isn’t hard to know about the login procedure of yahoo. But, if you still have any confusion then I am going to list out some few easy steps that might help to login to your yahoo account easily.
Follow these steps accordingly:
1. Go to your favorite browser and type “yahoo.com” on the address bar. This shall take you to the homepage of yahoo.
2. Click on the “Sign in” button or “Mail” button shown on the top right corner of your screen. On clicking on those buttons, you will be redirected to the yahoo login page.
Or for your ease, you can directly click on this link https://login.yahoo.com/.
On clicking this link you will see a login window appearing on your screen that asks for your username.
3. Enter your “email address”. Here, email address is your unique ID that is followed by @yahoo.com or you can call it as your username.
4. Now click on the “Next” button. On clicking on Next you will be taken to the next screen that asks for your password.
5. Lastly, enter the correct “Password” and then click on the “Next” button. This will redirect you to the homepage of your profile.
Okay, this is how you log in to your Yahoo account.
Watch this Tutorial Video Guide to login Yahoo:
How to Reset Yahoo Account Password?
You get two options in order to recover your Yahoo Mail account in case you’ve forgotten your password. They are:
- By using a phone number
- By using an alternative email
Just follow these simple steps to recover your forgotten password.
1. Go to the login page of yahoo and enter your email. Now click on Next. This will redirect you to the enter password section.
2. On the bottom of your screen where you see the “Forgot Password?” link. Click on that link and you will be taken to the next screen that will ask your confirmation to text your recovery code.
3. Click on “Yes, text me a verification code” button. After this, you will receive a few digit verification code on your phone. Then, a new screen appears that asks for the code sent to you by Yahoo.
4. Enter the code sent to you. If the code you input matches the code sent to you, then it will automatically redirect you to the new page. You can now create a new password.
5. Enter a “New password” that is strong as well as easy to remember for you. Confirm your password entering twice.
If you find it difficult to confirm you can tick on the “Show password” option which will unhide the password that makes it easy for you to enter the same password twice.
Once you are done with this, click on the “Continue” button. This will display a success message on your screen.
6. Now you have successfully recovered your forgotten password. Click on the “Continue” button.